Totally stole this from Ashlee's blog!!
4 shows i like to watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Kell on Earth (Ok pretty much anything on Bravo)
3. Gossip Girl (No judging please!) xoxo
4. America's Next Top Model (even though Tyra is totally out of control)
4 things i am passionate about:
1. Volunteering
2. Education
3. Finding out more about the lives of homeless people
4. Traveling
4 words or phrases i say often:
1. Seriously?!
2. Really?!
3. Is she/he for real?!
4. I need a nap!
4 things i have learned from the past:
1. It is really none of my business what you think of me.
2. You will only have a few close friends and cherish them always.
3. Take risks.
4. Don't gossip!
4 places i would love to go:
1. India
2. Greece
3. Australia
4. the tanning salon...man I am white!
4 things i did yesterday:
1. Studied
2. talked to my mom
3. tried to sleep, this insomnia is killing me
4. watched some tv
4 things i am looking forward to:
1. Trip to Vegas for spring break
2. Sleeping through the night
3. Seeing my family in 2 weeks
4. School on Monday...I really enjoy my classes!
4 things i love about winter:
1. The clothes...scarves!
2. Sitting by the fire and sipping hot cocoa
3. The storms
4. Looking forward to Spring
4 things on my wish list:
1. CTR ring...I found one I really want!
2. A date
3. new jeans
4. a husband
4 people i tag:
1. Stacey
2. Ashley
3. You
4. anyone else who wants to.
Love an update. Geez finally! Come home!
ReplyDeleteI saw your whole fam and missed you terribly!