Saturday, April 11, 2009

It's Official



I was accepted to Sac State awhile ago, but had been waiting to hear back from some other colleges. I went up there the other day to look for apartments and do orientation and have decided that even if I do get accepted somewhere else, this is where I'm going. I feel good about it and Sac is such a great place.

While I was there, I spoke to the institute director and he gave me a bunch of pointers of where to live and where not to go near. Very nice man!

Well, moral of the story... I will be starting grad school August 31st in Sacramento. I will be sad to leave my friends and family in Fresno, but I know this is where I need to be. If anyone knows of anyone needing a roommate there, please let me know!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hip Hip Hooray!! So excited for you...I'll miss you to pieces tho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so exciting! I love Sacramento!!! Congratulations!!!!!

    ReplyDelete