Ok, so it has been entirely too long since I have update this thing. Reason being... Best Buy had my laptop for 8 weeks. I think they were pretending to fix it, as most of the people there are incompetent. Arg!!!
Anywhola, I got all my grad school applications in and am now waiting to hear back. I did hear back from Northridge and Sacramento, which I got interviews at both. Sacramento's interview was bizarre, as I all did was answer questions on paper and watch 2 vignettes and answer questions. Can somebody please clarify what an "interview" is? So, now I am off to my next interview in Northridge this weekend. Everyone cross your fingers!!!
Ok, what else? Oh it's girl scout cookie time and I don't think my trainer is too happy about that. Oh well, what harm can a few boxes do... right?
And lastly, I leave in approximately 11 weeks for Uganda! I'm not counting down or anything...
No comments:
Post a Comment