Sunday, January 25, 2009

Grad School

Ok, so for the past uh... while, I have been preparing myself to apply for grad school. Let me just tell you, it is a lot harder than I thought it would be to write admissions essays and get all of my transcripts together. (Did I mention I went to 4 different colleges?) So, after about $150 dollars later in paying for transcripts, I am now working on admissions essays. Being out of school for almost 3 years, you tend to forget how to format a well written essay.

I am applying to the following colleges for a Masters in School Counseling: CSU Fresno, CSU Sacramento, San Jose State, CSU Long Beach and CSU Northridge!!!

I am hoping I get into one of them out of Fresno, so I can spread my wings and start somewhere new!!

1 comment:

  1. Call Jose to help you with your Essays. I heard he is really, really good!

    ReplyDelete