Monday, September 27, 2010

Forgot I had a blog

Oops, forgot that i shouldn't just blog stalk....

Things as of late:

1. Back to school-Weird to be back but really enjoying this semester. My Gender Roles class is always great for people telling the class God doesn't exist. Not sure how we always get on this topic...
2. Taking a cake decorating class-super interesting and it's always good to learn new talents (talents may be a stretch in this case!)The picture below is hilarious to me because this is what came up on google when i typed in bad cake decorating. hahaha
3. My good friend Amy is getting married in October and I'm in the wedding. Excited for her and it's so great to see her so happy.

4. I am going to Hawaii for Christmas and New Years with the fam. Super excited, but need to focus on the beach body. Arg why does it have to be so tough?!

No comments:

Post a Comment