Saturday, September 19, 2009

25 Things I Miss About Fresno


So, I never I thought I would ever say I missed Fresno, let alone blog about it, but here goes nothing.
This is what I miss....

1. My family, I guess living at home for the month before I left really made me miss them even more.
2. Wednesday and sometimes Thursday night at the Catton's watching ANTM, SYTYCD or one of the many shows we enjoyed together...plus the delicious treats Stacey always had on hand!!! Miss you friend!!
3. Monday nights at Amy's
4. Occasionally stopping by Craig's house!
5. Actually knowing my way around town!
6. Hanging out with Ashley, Regina, Kristen, Maria and Amy
7. Being able to call up a friend and know that we could hang out that day!!
8. Not working on Saturday's!!!!!!!!
9. Costco runs with my mom, these were very frequent.
10. Getting to hang out with Ashley Burton...or just doing the occsasional lunch talk!
11. Working with the student's at Clovis West High School. Miss you guys.
12. Chatting with Andrea(my boss/2nd mom) and her giving me the boost I needed. Thanks again!
13. Fitness Together...yes working out with a personal trainer. It was awesome.
14. Going to church with people who know me! I miss the back row with my friends.
15. Testimony Bingo...you will have to ask to find out!!
16. My old roomies, Jordan and Melissa
17. Not living near a street that hookers frequent...yes you read that right!
18. Living in the country
19. Grandma Darden
20. The girls at AOC
21. Knowing you are in Fresno because of the smell.
22. Not depending on a GPS in order to get around
23. Getting my hair did by Brittany
24. Roadside fruit stands
25. No traffic

I miss you Fresno. I hope Sacramento can live up to you and maybe even supersede all the good times I had back at home. Don't let me down!!!

3 comments:

  1. i miss you! Get you bootie back here! Crap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss Fresno too! but that's fun you are in Sacramento. At least you're closer then me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fresno misses you too!! You could start participating in politically-incorrect-Wednesday's with us. We watch Glee at Craig's house. We can text our reactions back and forth.

    Please tell me you've watched Glee . . . if you haven't you can catch up on Hulu.

    ReplyDelete