
Just one of the many beautiful children we saw everyday.

These were a bunch of the kids at the HIV/AIDS assembly we did!

These are kids from the Vincent-Alex school. Probably one of my favorite schools. They sang us the song, If You Are Happy and You Know It when we 1st came. It was awesome.

My future son. I may or may not have thought about taking him home with me.

One of the babies we brought packages to in the hospital.

This is how the women carry their babies. All squished on their backs and dang cute.

These are some of the beautiful children in one of the schools we worked in.

This girl was so beautiful. She was standing outside and kept looking into the school at what we were doing.

Don't mind us, we are just going to drive the van!!!

I wish all kids wore uniforms to school. How freakin cute is that?!
More pictures please!!! I'm so bummed you're gone and we never got to sit for hours and listen to stories and look at pictures! You're just going to have to make up for it here . .
ReplyDeleteHow's school? Did you start yet?
So cute! I wish you could've brought a few home for me!!! They are way too beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI was waiting to see if you would be a mom when you came home. I totally expected it. What an amazing experience and life changing event.
ReplyDelete